Ankisha had a profound inclination towards art since childhood. Her art got its foundation while pursuing Bachelor of Fine Arts from Indore Professional Studies Academy. Her passion was further nourished at National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad where she pursued post graduation in Ceramic and Glass Design.
Travelling internationally and being exposed to a variety of world’s great architecture and museums ever since she was young, have all acted as muse to her work. Yet she draws heavily from her own heritage; but also cites life, travel and the infinite beauty of numerous cultures in the world as bases of her inspiration. Apart from arts her special interests are adventurous traveling, dance and yoga.
- Expo 2020 at Indian Pavilion
- Dubai International Art Centre
- Al Jalila Cultural Centre (Under Dubai Ministry of Culture)
- Funun Group
- Presented her solo exhibition- “Glass Apart”.
- Conducted over 700 workshops in different styles of painting.
- Collaborated with various institutes for art workshops.
- Collaborated with the UAE Ministry of Culture and Knowledge to do a series of workshops with over 30 students in each.
- Collaborated with various architects and interior designers for design and painting projects.